- Converts vans into minibuses. Includes profile, details of available
conversions with seating plans, safety information, news, FAQ, price estimator
and vehicles for sale. [Requires Flash]
- Blue Bird makes school buses, transit buses, and motorcoaches for the North
- Coach Conversions Canada creates custom made coaches for virtually any
application including Entertainer versions for travelling bands, VIP coaches for
business or elegant functions, Site vehicles for communications and / or command
vehicles, and even Recreational Vehicles.
- A nationwide manufacturer, servicer, and distributor of a wide selection of
small, Type A-I and II school buses from 16 to 30 passengers.
- Manufactures small and medium size school buses, shuttle buses, transit
buses, ambulances, terminal tractors, commercial bus chassis, and handicapped
transportation equipment. (Nasdaq: COLL).
- Manufactures a complete line of all-electric transit buses, shuttle buses and
vintage trolley replicas. Ebus also offers hybrid electric vehicles featuring
on-board, microturbine generators. These 22 foot long vehicles can carry 22
seated passengers and are fully ADA compatible. Ebus' are used in many urban
areas looking for clean and quiet mass transportation alternatives.
- Largest manufacturer of small to mid size transit buses in the United States.
Makes the Aerotech, Aerolite, AeroElite, and Transmark series of shuttles and
- School and Commercial buses manufacturer. Also manufactures allowable
Carrocera San Roberto
- We are manufacturers of Passenger Buses and Truck Bodies.
- Kiwi bus builders designs and builds buses, coaches, luxury mobile homes,
public transport, buses, school buses, mobile libraries to your requirements.
- A nationwide distributor of small, Type A-I and II school buses from 16 to 48
passengers, made by Collins Bus Industries.
- Worldwide manufacturer of transit buses and long-distance motor coaches.
- International manufacturer of Low, High and alternate fuel transit buses with
its head office and assembly plant in Winnipeg, Canada and a final assembly
plant in Crookston, Minnesota.
American Bus Industries
- NABI sells standard, low floor, and articulated transit buses in the United
States and Europe.
- Manufactures the Nova LFS and the longest running transit bus line still
made, the Rapid Transit Series (RTS), from Quebec, New York, and New Mexico.
- Makes motorcoaches in Canada, and operates a successful used coach business
on the side.
- School minibuses and minibus conversions.
- It has the capability to produce 1500 medium-sized motor vehicle and 3000
- Manufacturer of school and commercial buses.
Bus and Specialty Vehicles
- Manufacturer of Limousine Coaches and Shuttle Buses. Includes product and
- Manufactures school buses, commercial buses, ambulances, and other specialty
- A small and medium-sized bus manufacturer.
- Wrightbus is a world-class manufacturer of low floor buses with a reputation
built on high quality design and value engineering.