ACS - Slovenia
Dimiceva 9, SI-1000 Ljubljana,
AFIA - Portugal
Rua do Crasto 190, P-4150-241 Porto
Bd. A. Reyers 80, B-1030 Brussels
ANFIA - Italy
Corso Galileo Ferraris 61 , I-10128 Torino
AUTIG - Denmark
Kirkevej 1-3, DK-2630 Taastrup
FIEV - France
79 rue J.J. Rousseau, F-92158 Suresnes
ILEA - Luxembourg
7, Rue Alcide de Gasperi, BP 1304, LU-1013 Luxembourg
MAJOSZ - Hungary
Bßrtfai u. 5/b., H-1119 Budapest
Phone +36 1 203 8144
Fax +36 1 203 8144
RAI - The Nederlands
P.O. Box 74800, NL-1070 DM Amsterdam
SAS - Sweden
Bror Nilssons gata 4, SE-417 55 G÷teborg
SERNAUTO - Spain
Castellˇ 120, E-28006 Madrid
SMMT - UK
Forbes House ľ Halkin Street, GB-London SW1X 7DS
Phone: +44 20 7235 7000
Fax: +44 20 7235 7112
VDA - Germany
Westendstra▀e 61 , Postfach 17 05 63
- Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers
Represents car and light truck manufacturers in the US.
- Associacao do Comercio Automovel de Portugal (Portugal)
Represents all vehicle manufacturers who work in the Portuguese Market.
- Association des Constructeurs EuropiŔns d'Automobiles
Represents 13 major European car, truck and bus manufacturers in the EU.
- Asociacion de Fabricas de Automotores (Argentina)
Represents all major automotive manufacturers in Argentina.
Represents the Belgian Automotive industry, which includes the manufacturers of
cars, buses and trucks as well as the automotive suppliers.
- Association of the Hungarian Automotive Industry (Hungary)
Represents Hungarian automotive factories and multi-national firms settled down
in the country.
- Automotive Industry Association (Czech Republic)
Industrial grouping of manufacturing and commercial companies which make up the
Czech automotive and allied industries.
- Automobile Industry Action Group
International non-profit organisation of OEM's and suppliers.
- Association of International Automotive Manufacturers
Represents automobile companies that import or manufacture motor vehicles in the
- Association of Motor Vehicle Importers Representatives (Greece)
Represents companies that import and distribute new passenger cars, light
commercial vehicles, vans, lorries, buses and motorcycles on an exclusive basis
- Asociaciˇn Espa˝ola de Fabricantes de Automˇviles y Camiones (Spain)
Spanish Association of Vehicle Manufacturers.
- Associašao Nacional dos Fabricantes de VeÝculos Automotores (Brazil)
Association of Vehicle Manufacturers of Brazil.
- Associazione Nazionale fra Industrie Automobilistiche (Italy)
Italian Association of Automotive Industries.
- American Petroleum Institute
Trade association representing the U.S. petroleum industry.
- Australian Petroleum Production and Exploration Association
Representative of the oil and gas exploration and production industry in
- Automotive Recyclers Association
International trade association which represents the industry dedicated to the
efficient removal and reuse of automotive parts and the safe disposal of
inoperable motor vehicles.
Electric Vehicle Association
Non-profit association comprising of individuals and organisations interested in
the development, manufacture, sale or use of electric vehicles and their
- Bilindustrief÷reningen (Sweden)
Represents manufacturers and importers of cars, trucks and buses in Sweden.
- Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers
Represents companies who explore, develop and produce natural gas, crude oil,
oil sands and elemental sulphur in Canada.
- ComitŔ des Constructeurs Franšais d'Automobiles (France)
French Association of Vehicle Manufacturers.
European Association of Automotive Suppliers
European umbrella membership organisation for the global Automotive Supply
- Canadian Vehicle Manufacturer's Association (Canada)
Industry association representing Canada's manufacturers of light and heavy duty
- De Danske Bilimportorer (Denmark)
Industry association of car importers in Denmark.
- European Group of Automotive Recycling Associations
Umbrella organisation for the national associations of automotive recyclers in
International professional body for the energy industries.
- The European Fuel Oxygenates Association
Association dedicated to the responsible usage and the promotion of chemical
ether fuel oxygenates as components of gasoline.
- European Motor Industry Training Network
Network and partnership of European car manufacturers, suppliers and
universities created to improve the knowledge base of the European motor
industry through technical collaborative training.
- Electric Vehicle Association of the Americas
Industry association dedicated to advancing electric drive as a core technology
on the road to sustainable mobility.
- Federation Belge de le Industrie de le Automobile et du Cycle (Belgium)
Represents the interests of Belgium-based manufacturers, importers and suppliers
in all areas of road transport - cars, commercial vehicles, motorized
two-wheelers and bicycles.
- Fachverband der Fahrzeugindustrie Ísterreichs (Austria)
The Association of the Austrian Vehicle Industry is a corporation under public
law and represents by law the interests of the holders of a trading licence of
the vehicle industry.
- International Association of Natural Gas Vehicles
International association that provides a focus for exchange and provision of
information, and a medium for action on NGV issues.
- Brazilian Petroleum Institute
Private, non-profit organisation that promotes the development of the Brazilian
- Indonesian Petroleum Association
Industry association that represents energy companies in Indonesia.
- Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Association (Japan)
Non-profit trade association for Japanese car, truck, bus and motorcycle
- Korea Automobile Manufacturers Association (Korea)
Non-profit organization, representing the interests of automakers in Korea.
Non-profit making association that represents the major LP gas companies in the
- Organisation Internationale des Constructeurs d'Automobiles
International Association of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers.
- Automotive Manufacturers Association (Turkey)
Trade association that represents the Turkish automotive industry in the
- Rubber Manufacturers Association
US Trade association for the rubber products industry. It represents over 100
companies that manufacture various rubber products.
- South African Petroleum Industry Association
Represents the petroleum industry in South Africa.
National non-profit association of automotive suppliers
- Association of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (India)
Represents vehicle and vehicular engine manufacturers in India.
- Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders
UK trade association for the motor industry.
- Society of Petroleum Engineers
International trade association whose members worldwide are engaged in energy
resources development and production.
- Tire Industry Association (International)
Trade association that represents all segments of the tire industry, including
those that manufacture, repair, recycle, sell or service tires.
- German Association of the Automotive Industry
Association between manufacturers and suppliers of automobiles, trailers, body
superstructures and containers.
International association dedicated to the application of scientific advances in
the oil and gas industries.
- Automobile Association (UK)
The AA and The AA Motoring Trust provide expert knowledge and advice on
transport issues that are respected by the public, safety experts and the
- American Automobile Association
Non-profit national federation of automotive clubs.
Transport Association, UK
Climate-neutral motoring organisation concerned with raising awareness of the
impact of excessive car use.
- Federation Internationale de l'Automobile
International, non-profit making association which represents over 100 million
motorists on issues such as safety, mobility and consumer law. It is also the
governing body of motorsport.
- Royal Automobile Club, UK
The RAC Foundation for Motoring is established to promote the environmental,
economic, mobility and safety issues relating to use of motor vehicles.
Industry Action Group
Industry Action Group is a globally recognized organization founded in 1982 by a
group of visionary managers from DaimlerChrysler, Ford Motor Company, and
General Motors. The purpose: To provide an open forum where members cooperate in
developing and promoting solutions that enhance the prosperity of the automotive
industry. AIAG's focus is to continuously improve business processes and
practices involving trading partners throughout the supply chain.
of Plastics Engineers (SPE)
SPE has become
the recognized medium of communication amongst scientists and engineers engaged
in the development, conversion and applications of plastics. It is truly an
international Society since a significant number of its members reside outside
the United States.
of the Plasitcs Industry Inc. (SPI)
the Society of the Plastics Industry, Inc. is the trade association representing
the fourth-largest manufacturing industry in the United States
World Trade Organization
Cooperation Forum (APEC) Secretariat
Automotive Dialogue Web Site
Association of SouthEast
Asian Nations (ASEAN) Secretariat
Organization for Economic
Cooperation and Development (OECD)
United Nations Conference
on Trade & Development
Business Council -- Automotive Section
American Enterprise Institute
International Institute for
Area of the Americas Secretariat (FTAA)
Nations Economic Commission for Europe -- World Forum for Harmonization of
Vehicle Regulations (WP.29)
Pacific Basin Economic
Pacific Economic Cooperation
ADD National Center for
World Economic Forum
Source : International Federation of Automotive Engineering Societies